now thisis a really cool gadget but its a bit expensive though here check it out.
So i been using this theme for my blog which has so many customization options that you can get lost easily. I am doing one step at a time so i thought i should change the menu style but after spending some time i found the place. Probably you can do that as well but i thought this post might save you some minutes.
If you have your menu under the banner then go under ‘Other graphical elements’ and click ‘ Navigation bar below header’ in that there are the following options
Menu Item Style – Show menu items as individual tabs
Menu item style – Show menu items as a continuous list
Looking at the children today i really miss my childhood days. Perhaps its more of a cultural thing as well as i am from Pakistan and the early 90’s and late 80’s were the best days,
- When children use to go out and play instead of playing on Xbox
- When we use to talk in person instead of text messages
- When we can convert any box in a toy instead of buying a toying
- When comics were more of a treasure then your hard drive
- When you get a greeting card instead of email
- When you only get to see 10 minutes of cartoons instead of a whole channel
- When peoples were more respected then goods
- When quotes were found in books rather then social media